Upcoming Webinar Featuring Experts From Deliveroo, Meatless Farm, Veg Capital, and More
Tuesday, February 7 at 9am EST (2pm GMT) will see new webinar series, Insider Talks launch live on Plant Based World Pulse.
The monthly segment will feature key players in the industry as they engage in topical conversations hosted by Indy Kaur, Founder of Plant Futures and former Plant Based Strategy Lead at Tesco.
The first topic: ‘Celebrating Plant-Based Successes and Planning for The Challenges Ahead’ features:
- Morten Toft Bech – Founder, Meatless Farm
- Elena Devis - Head of Vegan Category, Deliveroo
- Rabinder Harrison - Commercial Director, Veg Capital
- Marisa Heath - CEO, Plant Based Food Alliance
- Simon Day – ex-Squeaky Bean and Investor
- How did Deliveroo lead the online delivery market to create a multi-million vegan category?
- How Meatless Farm became one of Europe’s fastest-growing plant-based brands available in over 20 countries, and what challenges lie ahead?
- How did Squeaky Bean go from £0 to £15m in under 3 years and what were some of the lessons, as well as the successes?
- Why plant-based has attracted so many investors, how they are fuelling change and why investment is becoming harder to find.
- Where did the early sales boom come from? And why this will be different going forwards?
- Is it only price that drives consumer perceptions of value? What role can taste, health or other benefits play?
The webinars will include behind-the scenes insights from major players in development, manufacturing, foodservice, retail, finance, and advocacy.
The series aims to give those who work in the plant-based field a space for open and honest conversation about the most pressing topics, challenges and opportunities facing businesses. It is aimed at anyone working in the plant-based field or those who want to support and understand the issues driving success, the hurdles the businesses face and how others have overcome them.
The series has been created by Plant Based Pulse World Product Manager Damoy Robertson and Indy Kaur, after they identified a need for timely debates about pressing issues.
Insider Talks is free to attend. Register now to via the link below: